Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This Little Sister Went to Argentina!

    Howdy! My name is Hermana ("Sister" in Spanish) Durfee! I will be serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Buenos Aires, Argentina for the next 18 months! I leave tomorrow morning for the Provo, Utah MTC (Missionary Training Center) where I will study Spanish and Missionary stuff for 6 weeks. After that I will fly down to Argentina.
    I'm so excited for this opportunity to serve and share Christ's gospel with others. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church, lead by living prophets and apostles. Joseph Smith restored Christ's church--it is the same today as it was when Christ was on the earth. The Book of Mormon contains Christ's gospel--just like the Bible--and it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment